Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mentor Meeting 4/27

I missed my Tuesday mentor meeting due to my flight being canceled. I had to travel for 36 hours straight from Europe. It was evil.
So on Wednesday, we had a very short mentor meeting. I had just been scared witless by my french teacher, who had threatened to not allow me to take my final, and Ms Lasher was very good at cheering me up and helping me calm down. I felt bad for occupying her time talking about something unrelated to WISE, but I really needed to talk to someone about it.
Thankfully she got us back on topic, by asking about the dress... It of course didn't get finished, but it's supposed to be finished during the next session, so keep your fingers crossed!
We also talked about going fabric shopping. Ms. Lasher seemed excited about it, and I asked again if she was okay with going. She said of course, and I'm so grateful that she's offering her time to come with. She said we could go after school sometime. Yay!!
Then we were done, and I walked off to my doomed French final...

No comments:

Post a Comment