Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Starting My Blog

I had gotten really excited about blogs after Mr. Heurich's convincing presentation, and immediately went home and asked my mom about it. She was worried about the security of a blog, but I set it up, and went for the max-security, and now, although it's not as nice as writing (when I write, I can draw arrows, make diagrams, and all that right in my text without having to first take a picture and pasting), but I want to be able to save trees and have everything in one place.
I get really annoyed with technology, and figuring out the blog was a struggle of a full hour, transfering all of the stuff from my previous paper entries (that's why I already have four entries), and formating my blog to work the way I wanted it to. But it's sort of nice, because now I can just type up my journal entries, it's perfectly legible, without smudging, and I can type a little faster than I can write (my hands don't get tired). Best of all, no eraser marks!
I feel like an old granny trying out word processing for the first time!
Anyway, now what I need to figure out is how to get people to realize that I am the one inviting them to read my blog, since I'm anonymous on my page. I guess I'll just send them a separate email with my invitation, warning them that it's not junk.
Thanks for reading my ramblings! Hope you don't get bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment