Wednesday, May 11, 2011

In Class 5/10

I missed the last class because of my AP French test. I met up with Ms. Lord later, who caught me up with what I had missed. We had signed up for dates to peer edit and present. My WISE presentation is on Friday, June 17th. I am peer editing Wednesday on the 8th and 15th of June. I picked the latest possible date for my presentation because I really want the time to finish whatever clothes I will be working on, and I know that I will need the extra time to do the final touches on my dresses.
I also got a sheet outlining some requirements for my project. I have to write a 4-6 page narrative that will share what I did during my WISE project in a fun and engrossing way.
I then have to write a final bibliography which has a minimum of 10 sources (not that much at all! Especially considering how many we needed to find at the start of our project) and a minimum of two personal contacts. Easy
Along with the bibliography we need to write a two page commentary about how we handled our research, and how it relates to our project.
Finally, we need to share a draft of our narrative with our mentor and/or teacher, and five days before the presentation make copies of our materials and invite everyone to our presentation.
Another thing I learned!!!!!! The presentation does NOT have to be at the school!!!! I might want to do it at Sew-Green, though we'll see. That way I'll have mannequins and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment