Thursday, May 5, 2011

In Class 5/3

May already!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry. Anyway...
I missed class on Tuesday because I caught a cold stressing over my chem/calc exam. Funny how that works, no? I seem to be getting sick an awful lot lately...
Back to the point. In class, I missed a lot of info/introductions about the following:

  • I want to start with explaining about the citations because it's funny. For me.
    • I asked one of my classmates, who said that over the weekend, due Monday morning promptly, we were supposed to hand in 10 citations that we used, with annotations. Turns out we don't have to do that (Ms. Lord clarified the misunderstanding to me later when I asked). I wonder how many people will turn this in to her :P
  • Next, we had to fill out a mid marking period 4 student progress form, which IS due Monday. I already filled it out during my mentor meeting today and stuck it in Ms. Lord's mailbox.
  • We DO have a ten source minimum requirement for the WHOLE project (it's so small!! I HOPE I've used way more!)
  • We will get more details on project requirements soon... I think? Unless I missed this part... I need to double check
Still need to do:
  • I have to sign up for a presentation date (oops... should have done that when I saw her today!)
  • My creative Assigment is due 5/17
  • Ask parents to evaluate projects at the end of the year
  • Google IHS WISE program calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment