Tuesday, May 31, 2011

In Class 5/31

1. Distribution
  • We need to send to our community evaluator, Ms. Lord, our Mentor, and our two classmates who are evaluating us the following:
      1. Role of Evaluator sheet
      2. Grading Rubric
      3. print one copy of EVERYTHING for Ms. Lord. We can put our blog on a CD with the two papers listed above, but we should print the two papers as well in that case.
2. Double space
3. Write a closing entry
    • Bring a copy of the final entry if it is not included in the copy submitted five days before
Sample Presentation
What worked?
What do you hope for your project?
What might you borrow?


Involving people by getting them to imagine really worked
I hope to borrow this by...

****SPOILER****


My project was inspired by nature
I can ask the audience to sketch a design which is inspired by nature
For me, I either create from transforming something from nature (Rooster dress), get inspired by nature (Owl Dress), or take from other drawings inspired by nature.

Carrie H talked about the former WISE students that she had talked to about their project, and one of them had been doing jewelery made from recycled materials. She had pictures in the background while she talked (I wanted to do the same!!! I want to have photographs of the sketches in a slideshow, and then the piece itself upfront. I want it to POP and be COLORFUL!!!)
She also had people working on creating jewelery while she was talking, which gave me the idea of having people design clothes while I talk...
Is that copying too much? I was thinking of having my sketches in the background ages ago, so...

No comments:

Post a Comment