Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mentor Meeting 5/5

So my mentor meeting only happened today because I was absent on Tuesday. Ms. Lasher wasn't around during 2nd period, but I was able to meet up with her after school. I showed her my design for the next thing I'm going to do (the chinese styled t-shirt, which I have STILL not posted!!), and my dress so far. Perhaps I will request that we have mentor meetings on Thursdays again, since then she will be able to see the stuff that I am taking to Sew-Green. Yes, the dress was in it's tangled messy state, but it will be fixed today!
We also set a date for the fabric shopping expedition!! It will be this upcoming Tuesday!!! Yay! Ms. Lasher and I will meet afterschool, and then go SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Meeting Thursdays sounds good, everything worked out with the dress yesterday?

    ReplyDelete