Monday, March 14, 2011

CMUNC

Sorry I've been so out of touch! This weekend I was at the Cornell Model United Nations Conference, which took up absolutely ALL of my free time Thursday-Sunday. Thursday and Friday I was at the conference from 4:00-12:00, and on Saturday from 1:00 AM to 3:30 AM and then from 2:00 to late... Fact of the matter is that it was LONG, and took up all of my spare time for WISE. Yuck! I'm behind schedule! Freak out! Good thing I worked on my sketches BEFORE the conference, and now I need to finish/clean them up. I wish I had done more... I will post my flat sketches as soon as I can. They actually were pretty difficult, and I found myself struggling a lot, erasing, and laying out my own clothes to see how they lay flat. In the end though, I think I did okay. I rushed it towards the end, since I was getting tired. I think I'm going to clean them up a bit. Ms. Lasher, Ms. Lord, and my class will be able to see them tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment