Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mentor Meeting and In Class 3/29

Today Ms. Lasher and I talked about my previous visit to Sew Green, what I accomplished, and the plan for the next visit. We also talked about what I need to do, such as start sewing on my own, and getting my hands on some patterns to practice with. We also talked about an idea we both have been talking about for a while, but I'm afraid I never remembered to put in my blog. We had been discussing the possiblity of going ot New York City as a field trip at the end of my project to look at Parson's and FIT, visit Mood, and pick up any materials I could not find in Ithaca. I don't know if this is really going to happen, but it would be fun to plan out. We'll see.

Today in class, we were assigned a 3rd Quarter Evaluation (eek! eight weeks have vanished way to quickly!), and told to make a list about
3 Ways I've stepped out of my comfort zone

4 Ways my project has changed so far

3 Things I wish I'd done differently in working on my project

5 Things I've learned about my field of interest/myself/working with others

This will be in a separate entry, since this one will be too long otherwise
We then saw people's blog and what they had been doing so far. It gave me a good idea about what other people are doing, and how they are organizing their blog. It also intrigued me to look at their blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment